|Product Name:||P4 Stadium LED Screen||Application:||Live Events ,commercail Advertising,gym Etc.|
|Screen Dimension:||Customized||Tube Chip Color:||1R1G1B SMD2525|
|Led Chip:||Epistar Kinglight,Nationstar||Life Span:||11 Years|
SMD2525 P4 LED digital counter display,
1R1G1B P4 perimeter led screen,
SMD2525 P4 Stadium Perimeter Led Display
1. High precision die casting aluminum or iron material for LED cabinet, special design on cabinet bottom ensures flatness of whole screen even the platform is not flat.
2. Soft mask for LED module ,to protect athletes
3. Colorfull installation mode:Standing, moving, wall mounting or hanging installation methods is available.
4. High-performance PCB board substrate with strict technology process ensure perfect flatness performance, showing the most real and brilliant colors.
Application of LED display screen:
LED display, also called led screen, led video wall, led panel ,or led sign, with its unique advantages, has gradually replaced the traditional billboards, light boxes, etc. LED display advertising has become a new force in the media industry.
Traditional advertising can only show pictures, But LED display/led video wall/led screen can perfect combine text, pictures, video, and sound with high resolution, high brightness and full colour! LED display Advertising screen can easily attract the attention of pedestrians, and also are easy to remember, which can generate greater advertising effectiveness.
Led display screen now are widely applied in media advertising, transportation, Security, Real estate and Stage show background.
Technical Parameter for P4 OUTDOOR SPORT LED DISPLAY
|7||LED brand||Hongsheng/Forest/ Kinglight/Nationstar/|
|2||Cabinet Resolution||256x256 pixels|
|4||Power Supply||5V40A 200W/ 5V60A 300W|
|6||Cabinet Materials||iron cabinet|
|7||Power flight socket||1set|
|2||Screen Resolution||according to screen size|
|3||Cabinet Qty.||according to screen size|
|6||Scanning Mode||1/8 scan|
|9||Gray Level||16 Bit|
|11||Power Comsuption||Max: 1000W/㎡ Average:300W/㎡|
|15||Operating Temperature||-35℃~ 65℃|
|18||Operating System||Windows98/me/2000 /NT/XP|
|19||Power Supply||5V40A 200W/5V60A 300W|
|20||Maintance Access||Back service/Front service|
|21||Control mode||computer /USB/WIFI/4G|
HS code: 8528591090
Regular plywood package:
Outdoor stadium LED cabinet viewing:
Common outdoor product project case:
Q1: What's the warranty of your LED Display Screen ?
A1: We have a 2-3-year warranty for our led display screen, and 100,000 hours life span of the led lamps.
Q2: What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service?
A2: For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and a 10 years technical team who are willing to answer your question 24/12. We can offer a whole complete solution for your project!
For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the screens, and change the boken modules with spare parts.
Also, we can send engineers to your country to solve problems. Mostly, our led display will not have big problems within warranty time!
Q3: Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A3: We accept T/T and L/C, For both T/T and L/C, At least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.
Our average Production time is 16 days after receiving the deposit.
Q4: What's the control system?
A4: For synchronization control: We use Nova, Linsn Or Colorlight control system.
For asynchronous control: We use Onbon, or Xixun control system.
Q5: How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A5: We have 48 hours aging test and 72 hours whole screen consistency test to ensure the quality.
If any quality failures within warranty time, we will refund you on alibaba.
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.
Contact Person: James Jian
Tel: 0086-755-2310-5909(Working time);0086-13378664507(Non-working time)